We offer an extensive program of VCE Preparation courses across a range of subjects to help maximise their VCE results. Taught by experienced and practising senior VCE teachers with hands on knowledge of the VCE syllabus, assessment guidelines and examination procedures, these courses are designed to give students the invaluable knowledge and skills necessary to make their VCE studies effective and successful, and boost VCE results.
Content taught is highly relevant as well as being specific to essential syllabus and assessment requirements.
Australian Education Academy specialises in Specialist Mathematics, Maths Methods, Further Mathematics, General Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. We aim to achieve majority of our student's ranked top at their school and score ATAR results over 95.
Students are positioned ahead of their school curriculum with the AEA Education Programs . Our experienced teachers teach every topic in-depth before they are covered at school. As a result, students are more confident and are 'exam-ready' when they revisit the topics at school.
What is offered at VCE Coaching School?
• Adult environment.
• Individual attention.
• Regular diagnostic tests.
• Professional teaching.
• Competitive rates.
• Small class size.
• State-of-the art facilities
For further information please contact Dilshan Fernando on
+61393761014 / 0417486501 or email :
• Age Restrictions - Courses are generally suitable for anyone aged 16 years and over, unless otherwise specified.
• Code of Conduct - The Policies and Procedures have been formulated to provide a clear statement of the Institute's expectations of students in respect of academic matters and personal behaviour. To read our policies and procedures, please refer to our intranet.
• Cancellations - In some instances, courses have to be cancelled. When we cancel a course, we aim to give at least 3 working days' notice prior to the scheduled start date.
• Waiting Lists - You may join a waiting list to be notified when a course becomes available for enrolment. We make every attempt to advise students who join a waiting list if a space becomes available, or if an additional class is scheduled in the same course. Joining a waiting list does not guarantee a place since enrolments are available to everyone on a first-come, first-served basis.
• PHYSICS 1,2,3&4
• CHEMISTRY 1,2,3&4
• BIOLOGY 1,2,3&4
• ENGLISH 1,2,3&4
• MATHS METHODS 1,2,3&4
• SPECIALIST MATHS 3&4
• FURTHER MATHEMATICS 3&4
• GENERAL MATHEMATICS 1&2
We will give you a head start with all topics covered in the syllabus. Our lecturers are highly qualified within their field of study
Theory notes and sample questions with solutions will be given to all students. VCE tuition class locations are given below:
AEA Melbourne, Springvale
10 Blissington Street,
Springvale. Vic 3171
PRINCIPAL / VCE COORDINATOR:
Dilshan Fernando, CEO, B.Sc(Monash), Dip. Ed(Melb), Dip. Business, Cert-4 Business, TAA, Cert-3(Auto)
• Recipient of Humanitarian Overseas Service Medal 2006, from the Prime Minister of Australia.
• Recipient of Multicultural Award for Excellence 2010, from the Premier of Victoria, Australia.
• Recipient of Hume City Council Honours 2010.
• Conferred title Deshamanya (Pride of the Nation) Archarriya (Hon. Doctor) from Sri Lanka 2011.
• Former Board of Studies VCE Assessor
• Former Head of Science, MacKillop College
• Former Head of Physics, Westbourne Grammar